Thursday, October 15, 2009

Minutes from The Dawson Office

Putting together a business for me hasn't been easy. I am trying to follow all kinds of roads and am having trouble focusing on some main aspects. I struggled with finding a good business name, but finally came up with The Dawson Office.

I will be creating the website within the month and you can check on it at www.thedawsonoffice.com. It is going to have to be a well designed and impressive site. I plan to integrate many Flash elements into the design, as well as keep it optimized for Search Engines.

I am realizing that there is so much to a domain name when it comes to Search Engine Optimization and internet marketing. The Dawson Office is a pretty strong name. It is short enough to be easy to remember and type (as opposed to The Dawson Enterprise). I think that I can easily get it up to #1 on Google without any expensive SEO campaigns.

Anyway, I'm working hard. I am still on contract at LM and have taken on several clients. I have recently finished a Small Biz CMS at www.havana-granite.com. They are on google under keyword "havana granite" "havana-granite" . Bing still hasn't picked it up, and haven't really checked on Yahoo yet.

Next time..

No comments:

Followers

My Blog List

About Daniel Bomgardner

My photo
Intranet Web Design and Content Management | follow me @danielson1